&t The Taylor Family: Too much to do

Thursday, January 24

Too much to do

You may have noticed that last week and this week I have been slacking a bit when it comes to the blog. I have good reasons, so let me explain. Most of you know that I started school last year in the Fall semester. I took three classes because my fourth was dropped when there weren't enough students enrolled in it. I decided that I really wanted to get a job at the SPD so instead of just moping around waiting for it I decided to get a degree to help me along and add to my resume along with the volunteer work I was giving. Well I ended up getting my job at SPD a couple months into the semester but since I had already started school I decided I would continue on to get my degree. You never know what the future holds and a degree can't hurt. Anyhow, last semester I earned a 4.0 with straight A's in all my classes and decided to take up three more classes this semester. I am currently taking Math, Development Psychology, and Physical Science. I go to school Tues, Wed, and Thurs nights. I wake up on these days around 5:30, get ready for work, make dinner for the family so it is ready for them when they get home in the evening, I go to work, come home, finish preparing dinner, do my homework, go to school, come home, eat dinner, and go to bed. As you can see there is not much time for blogging and my computer usually doesn't even get turned on until Friday. Instead of trying to find time to blog I am just going to let everyone know that until this semester is over, I will only be blogging on S, M, F, & Sa. Should Peter feel the desire to post something, he may, but if I were you I wouldn't expect it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home