&t The Taylor Family: Breakfast for dinner

Thursday, January 10

Breakfast for dinner

I have been working a bit of overtime lately, trying to get the place in order before I start school next week. I left the office around 6 tonight and when I got home I made dinner and put it in the oven. Well, it takes 90 minutes to cook and the girls can't stay up that late, especially since Brye has school tomorrow, so we had to compromise. After some discussing, they decided they wanted eggs and toast for dinner and so Peter made them their own dinner and they happily ate it all up. They will probably always be those types of people who could eat breakfast anytime of the day. Personally, I don't like breakfast foods at all, but I am glad to see my girls aren't as picky as I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home