&t The Taylor Family: Another semester over

Friday, May 9

Another semester over

I had two finals this week and now the semester is finally over. It seemed like it would take forever before the end would come. I hated having my nights all blocked up during the week and then getting home late and having to get up early to go to work. For the summer semester and also the fall semester coming up, all my classes will be online so hopefully that will work out better for me. For this past semester I worked really hard and got straight A's again so I still have a 4.0 for my cumulative GPA. I am not sure how long I can hold on to that but I plan on enjoying it while it lasts.

1 Comments:

At 1:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chellee,
Good for you! I am so proud of you and am sure you will continue in the high mark range. Hope all else is well. Hi to everyone and send my love.
Aunt Julie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home