&t The Taylor Family: Feminine Appeal

Saturday, May 3

Feminine Appeal

Our church had a Lady's Day from 8-2:30 today. There were several different workshops that you could sign up for and there was time for 5 different ones for each person to take. We were served with a fresh baked breakfast and then a delicious homemade lunch and also a gourmet dessert. The workshops were great and I got a lot out of them. Hopefully the church will make this an annual thing because I really had a great time. Also, out of probably a hundred and fifty or so women there, they gave out three massages and I won one! I was so excited, mine was a foot massage and I just about melted. I really didn't want to put my shoes back on. :) Also at the end of the day each table had one winner take home the center piece and I won that too. I felt bad and offered it to the other ladies but they wanted me to take it home. It was a great day and so nice to be pampered and endulge in God's Word.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home