&t The Taylor Family: Pet Fair

Saturday, April 12

Pet Fair

Peter is working in New Jersey this weekend so it is just us girls left alone to do some damage. I think we can handle that. This morning we got up and went to my softball game. We had just enough players today but we still got beat pretty bad. It was pretty funny actually. I don't mind though because it was a lot of fun and I even have a couple bruises to show for it. I don't think you can say you really played unless you got hurt. :) After that the girls and I went to the Pet Fair at the Orlando Science Center. I told my friend Angella, who works there, that I would come so I couldn't let her down. The girls had a really great time and I think I wore them out pretty good. First we went and had their faces painted any way they wanted and then we went and played with the bubbles. You may remember Abbi in the big bubble last year, well this time they both got to do it and Bresa thought it was awesome. After that we went to the craft area and the girls both made pine-cones covered in peanut-butter and birdseed to hang in the tree for the birds at home. It was quite messy but luckily they had a hose not too far away so we could get a little washed up. We walked around and saw Shamu and got a quick picture and then we looked at all the cool dog toys and clothes and leashes that were out there. We went back to the craft tent again because we still had a couple tickets to use up and the girls decided they wanted to make rock faces. They had fun picking out eyes and coloring the rocks and putting hair and glitter on them. When Bresa was done she said "okay, we can go home now," I wasn't going to argue with that so we headed out. On the way to the exit though we stopped by a couple more tents and saw some cool critters in cages. Brye and Abbi both got to hold a snake too! It was really cool. They both touched a huge boa constrictor earlier so this snake looked like a worm to them. After we said good bye to Angella we drove over to Grandma's house since she wasn't too far and we had dinner. When we got home we put the birdseed pine-cones in the tree and then the girls jumped in the tub for an overdue bath. I think they will sleep good tonight. *Click on the images to see them larger*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home