&t The Taylor Family: Dr's Day

Monday, June 9

Dr's Day

I went to work real early today because I needed to get off early for a few appointments. First Abbi was up for her 3 year check up. She did great and the doctor said she was super healthy and so beautiful (we already knew that though). She did get her last vaccine in her Hep A series and she didn't care for it much. She looked at the nurse and pointed and said "Ow! You hurt me!" It was pretty cute actually. Since Abbi had to get a boo boo we went out for a nice fresh fruit treat afterward. After that Peter and I had our first prenatal checkup. We did all the boring paperwork and then got down to the fun stuff, the baby's heartbeat! We only got to hear it for a couple seconds before the baby moved away but just like the girl's it was the sweetest thing I had heard in a long time! After that we were off to church where we were having a little party with a couple of life groups. At one point I took a crying 2 month old girl and got her to fall asleep in my arms. Abbi came up to me and I asked her if she saw the baby sleeping and she said "How come your baby came out?" What a cutie!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home