&t The Taylor Family: 1st Doctor Visit

Monday, January 19

1st Doctor Visit

Javan took his first car ride today to go to his first doctor visit. Everything at the doctors was fine, but he didn't like being undressed, good thing I brought his blanket in. Everything checked out good and his weight has gone down to 7 lbs 10oz (that's perfectly normal for newborns). The doctor was surprised that we went for a homebirth and asked if they offered me any anesthesia, I thought that was kind of odd, I guess they don't get too many of those. We switched insurance companies last year and this was the first visit we had with our new dr office. I didn't really like the nurses or doctor too well but it was the first visit so maybe things will get better. It's hard to leave the old office that we have been going to for almost 6 years but if this one doesn't work out hopefully we will find a doctor that we like just as much as our last one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home