&t The Taylor Family: No change

Thursday, January 8

No change

Still no new baby in our house. We went to sleep early as my contractions stayed the same. I felt them throughout the night but they weren't very strong and I was able to sleep through most of them. At my last check which was around 5:45 last night I was dilated to 3-4 cm so that is something. Can't really say active labor has started at this point since I am not really having any pain. We thought things were going underway yesterday but we still seem to be at a stand still. The baby is still actively kicking so I know s/he is doing alright in there.

6 Comments:

At 10:12 AM, Blogger Rayna Nielsen said...

sending you good wishes for things to speed up.

 
At 2:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are praying for you guys! Please keep us posted. Love you! Rebecca and PJ

 
At 4:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are thinking of you, and waiting for good news!!

 
At 3:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What are you waiting for?! LOL... Miss you guys lots!! Good luck!

 
At 8:36 AM, Blogger Rayna Nielsen said...

It's been a while since you posted and I am hoping that means there is too much good news to be bothered with posting.

 
At 9:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there! Hope that everything is OK. We are excited for the arrival of your newest little bean!!! We hope he/she makes comes out to see everyone soon!!!
Heather, Steve, & Tyler
XOXO

 

Post a Comment

<< Home