&t The Taylor Family: Count Down

Tuesday, January 6

Count Down

Our newest member is almost here! I have been having constant Braxton Hicks contractions and I know that labor will start any day. My poor coworkers are preparing to throw me in their cars and get me to where I need to be-good thing they have lights and sirens. They apparently really don't want to have to deliver a baby at the station. I met with my midwife tonight and she said she doesn't expect me to make it to my appointment next Monday. I have had some swelling in my hands and feet, you can't tell by looking at them but I can tell because my rings don't fit and my fingers hurt a bit. When I do go into labor Peter is going to try and keep everyone updated on the site as well as he can as things progress. Stay tuned...

1 Comments:

At 9:13 AM, Blogger Rayna Nielsen said...

I remember how the last week was so exciting and scary all at the same time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home