&t The Taylor Family: Flower Girls

Friday, February 27

Flower Girls

In November Peter's cousin, Nicole, asked if the girls would like to be Flower Girls in her wedding in April. Of course we said yes and the girls are really excited about it. Nicole picked out the dresses and we got them ordered for the wedding. The place that we got the dresses had really pretty flower crowns that went with them but they were $16 a piece so I decided to make my own instead. I went to Michael's (I love Michael's) and picked out a few things, with the help of my friend Stephanie, to see what I could come up with. Peter helped me make a ring out of some of the wires and from there I just added things to make it look pretty. Stephanie had a great idea to add a tail to the back with some of the left over ribbon and then I got some more white ribbon and beads to give it a little bit of an accent. I think they came out really great and I am excited to see how they go with the dresses (still on order). Also this way, I can add some ribbon and color to the girls socks and shoes when we get those picked out so everything will go together perfectly.

3 Comments:

At 9:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow that totally looks store bought...I am completely impressed by your arts and crafts skills.

 
At 5:50 AM, Blogger Smith Family said...

They turned out really beautiful, Chellee. The girls are going to look so sweet!!!

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger Rayna Nielsen said...

being a flower girl sounds like so much fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home