&t The Taylor Family: Happy Birthday to me!!

Thursday, March 26

Happy Birthday to me!!

Yep, today's my birthday. I had to work in the morning but only for 4 hours. Peter made me chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast and then I was off. I did my normal work stuff and then I went out to the range because my Sergeant was training guys this week. I got to shoot an M4 rifle and a couple semi-automatic pistols and also a .357 revolver. The target is my shots from the rifle at 25 yards. I made my hits in red so they would be easier to see. I did pretty good, the shot above the left shoulder was my warning shot but he didn't listen so I had to take him out. After I got home I took care of a few things and then later we had a couple friends come over and we played a long game of Carcassonne. Tomorrow we are planning on going over to Tampa to stay the night and then go to the Lowery Zoo on Saturday.

2 Comments:

At 6:21 AM, Blogger Smith Family said...

That'll teach him!
~steve

 
At 1:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you for hire?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home