&t The Taylor Family: Rehearsal Dinner

Friday, April 3

Rehearsal Dinner




Tomorrow is the wedding that the girls are flower girls in. The wedding is at Cypress Gardens in Winter Haven and we had the rehearsal dinner tonight. We picked Bresa up from school and then came straight out to try and make it in time but we were still a bit late. We had dinner and then went to the location of the wedding for "practice." The girls were quite fidgety and wanted to sit when they were were suppose to be standing and wanted to play games instead of being attentive. Not really sure how tomorrow is going to go but I sure hope it is better than today. I think once everyone is all dressed up and not everyone is talking at once the girls will be a bit more focused on their flower girl duties. We got a hotel to stay over night instead of driving back and forth. Now I don't let the girls jump on the bed at home so they were shocked when I got in the hotel room and started jumping on those beds. :) Pretty soon they joined in and then Daddy had to take a turn too. As you can see we all had a blast and even Javan thought it was funny.

1 Comments:

At 1:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! I want to do that. Jim is sleeping but I'll just jump on my side...lol Javan is soooo cute,so happy. I 'm glad to see the whole family having fun together,between the wedding and zoo trip They have had a good time. MOM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home