&t The Taylor Family: In the Park

Saturday, October 17

In the Park

The weather has changed for the better finally so we just had to take advantage of it. I was trying to decide where to take the girls to get them outside for a while today when Peter said he had to go to town to buy something for work. We decided to pack up the kids and meet Mike for lunch on Park Ave. When we first got there we walked around the Farmers Market for a bit and then headed over to Panera to grab some lunch to go. We took it to Central Park and ate in the sun. When we finished eating Peter left me with the kids to go run his errands and I watched the girls run around in the park while Javan and I fed the squirrels. A little later my mom came and joined me and we worked on our Crown homework in the wonderful weather. I took a bunch of pictures before Peter came back to take us home. Later tonight we have a party to go to and then my mom is going to watch the kids so that Peter and I can go out alone together, how nice!!

1 Comments:

At 12:04 AM, Anonymous Angie said...

looks like alot of fun>
Here it only got to 65 all day, it felt sooo cold!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home