&t The Taylor Family: Sandwich anyone?

Monday, October 12

Sandwich anyone?

When I first started working at SPD I use to make the girls sandwiches ahead of time and freeze them so that Peter had one less thing to worry about. When I got pregnant and was working 65 hours a week and going to school I kind of stopped that due to lack of time. Since I was going to be home this week and had some time to be productive I decided to take advantage of it and make up some more sandwiches. As you can see there are several here and since Bresa buys her lunch everyday at school, these sandwiches should last a couple weeks for Abbi. It may not seem like sandwiches take a long time to make but when Peter is trying to work and feed Javan and put him down for a nap, every extra minute helps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home