&t The Taylor Family: Putting up walls

Thursday, September 10

Putting up walls

Yesterday and today my Dad and Judy came out to our house while we I was at work. Peter and I thought that it might be nice to have a little half wall where the front door is to kind of divide the room from the foyer. This way when Peter's customers come to the house and come in, they won't immediately step into our living room. Once we got the idea I knew just who to call. Dad and Judy did a great job and even brought new window treatments for the front window. It's amazing how something so simple could transform the whole room! They also put up the chair rail and crown moulding in Abbi's room (can't wait until I finish the rest of it). Peter and I have a little bit of work to do on the wall but all the hard stuff is done. Thanks for everything Dad and Judy, it all looks great!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home