&t The Taylor Family: Happy St. Patty's Day!

Wednesday, March 17

Happy St. Patty's Day!

I don't know about the rest of you but St. Patrick's Day is starting to become a headache for me. Last year Bresa set up a trap and almost caught a leprechaun in the house but got away and left a large mess of glitter on his way out. This year Bresa made a trap but she took it to school for the classroom. I didn't expect to see anything happen around here since there was nothing to tempt a leprechaun to come. I guess the leprechaun from last year told his friends or came back himself because this morning there was a rather large green mess in the girls bathroom. There were little green footprints all over the tile and toilet and then green smudges all over the mirrors and sink. He must have been looking for money because he left a large $ in his mess on one of the mirrors. I was pretty upset about this big mess because I just scrubbed the bathroom down not two days ago. Guess I need to do it again. Bresa wanted to see if the milk was green again like last year and sure enough when she opened the fridge the rest of the open gallon was a green instead of white. I was trying to get ready to head off to work and figured I would make the girls some quick oatmeal for breakfast. I mixed it up just fine and put it in the microwave to cook. Once the beeper went off I pulled it out and somehow it had turned green too!! I am still puzzled at that one because, as the girls saw, the oatmeal was perfectly normal when it when in. This morning the girls and Javan had a very green breakfast which they thoroughly enjoyed. I thought we were through with that leprechaun, hopefully since he didn't find anything this year he won't return next year. As for me, I have some green dishes and a green bathroom to tend to.

2 Comments:

At 5:38 PM, Blogger Smith Family said...

Oh no, how terrible!!! You're right, I guess our Northern leprechauns are friendlier. We are enjoying our rainbow cupcakes they left us.

I accidentally rejected your comment you just made. I tried to get it back, but I guess it's a done deal. So sorry!!! :(

Looks like you guys are doing well. The kids are growing sooo fast!!! Please give them hugs and kisses for us.

 
At 9:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Man !!! No Luck catching the little rascal,Huh? Better Luck next year...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home