&t The Taylor Family: Enjoying my girls

Friday, October 15

Enjoying my girls

I had to be in Winter Park early this morning so I took the kids with me to allow Peter to get some work done. After I was done with my appointment I picked up the girls (who stayed with my mom) and left Javan to have fun at Grandma's house. The three of us went to get Christina and then headed to the mall to see if there were any good sales. We didn't stay too long and then headed back to Tina's house for some games. We played Skip bo, Corn Hole (or Baggo), Sorry, Legos, and Kerplunk. The girls had a blast playing games with us but the best was yet to come. Eventually Peter meet us at Tina and Noah's house and then we were off to a show. Working at the Police Department has some perks and one of them is that every year Arabian
Nights gives me a really big discount on ticket prices. With the discount they give I can get our entire family in for less than the price of one regular admission. When I saw the tickets this year I figured the girls were old enough to enjoy it and Peter and I decided we would take them. I could also get a couple friends in on the discount so I asked along Tina and Noah. When we were kids Tina's parents took us and my sister Janell to the show but it was so long ago I didn't really remember any of it. Arabian Nights is a dinner show about an Arabian princess and two genies. Pretty much the entire show is done on horses with lots of tricks, gymnastics, and some dancing. You get a choice of your dinner which is a three course meal and you eat while watching the show. The girls really enjoyed it and Bresa kept asking me how the riders did the things they were doing. She was very impressed with it all (even the lights). The show was pretty good but the girls made it more enjoyable with the excitement they had. I don't think I would ever pay the full price to get in but with the price I got it was worth it. On the way home the girls fell asleep almost immediately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home