&t The Taylor Family: Birthday Weekend Begins

Friday, March 23

Birthday Weekend Begins

This week at work has been one of the worst but now that it's Friday I don't have to think about work again until Monday. Peter has a great weekend for me planned since my big 3-0 birthday is Monday. This morning I did a little bit
of my weekend chores and then we headed over to mom's house where we dropped off Javan and Abbi (Bresa was already there because of Spring Break) and then we picked up a quick lunch on our way to the Prime Outlets in Orlando. We did a bit of shopping and went store to store, not really looking for anything in particular but enjoying just taking our time with no schedule and no kids. Once I had had enough Peter drove us to the hotel we would be staying at the Caribe Royal. The hotel was beautiful and had a huge pool with a waterfall with lots of tropical touches to it. Once we dropped off our stuff we headed out again to find a local movie theater. Today the movie October
Baby opened and I had seen previews for it a long time ago and really wanted to see it. We found the theater and got popcorn and soda and then found our seats. The movie was really good and it made me cry (but really, what doesn't?). We left the theater and then walked store to store around the strip mall before we went back to the hotel. We got back as it was getting dark so we decided to go for a night swim in the awesome pool. The water was a little cool for our taste so we just hung out in the hot tub for a while. It was very quiet and relaxing and I appreciated being able to let the stress and tension of the week lift off of me. On our way up to our room we picked up a pizza from one of the restaurants and then retired for the evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home