&t The Taylor Family: Chinese garb

Sunday, April 29

Chinese garb

The children were very excited to go to church this morning and show off their new clothes. Okay, so Javan didn't care so much but the girls couldn't get there soon enough. Peter and I also dressed up in a couple things
that we had gotten and were excited to see all our friends whom we had missed for 3 weeks now. We had lots of stories and we knew we would be asked lots of questions but I think I was most excited to just go and worship. I really missed our church and the sermons while we were gone and I started to feel disconnected by not being around my fellow brothers and
sisters in Christ. We had an amazing church service and I gave away lots of scarves to my lady friends while Peter told stories about our trip and adventures. We went to lunch with our friend Cindy and her son Gino and then met mom at the house after second service let out. She took a couple pictures for us and then we started to get things in order for school and my first day back to work tomorrow. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home