&t The Taylor Family: Build and Grow

Saturday, June 9

Build and Grow

The other day I looked up when the next Build and Grow workshop was at Lowe's and found that today they were building an airplane. When I got up and ready for the day Bresa still had her jammies on and her room was a disaster. I asked who wanted to go to the workshop and of course everyone did but only Javan and Abbi actually did what was required of them in time. I took the two younger ones and we headed out to Lowe's. We had to wait a little while because I couldn't register online due to it being full but I knew they always had plenty for walk-ins and I was right. We found a little spot to start our build and then the kids worked away making a cool airplane. It was little difficult to make things straight with the tiny pieces they had the nails that seemed too long for the job but we made it all go together. In the end Abbi and Javan were very happy with their projects and were playing away with their new toys. After word we went to the farmer's market, the grocery store, post office, gas station, and picked up lunch for Daddy. When we got home the kids ate lunch and then went out back to play a while. Tonight we have a Life Group Coaches meeting and everyone is bringing a dish so a little later I had I children help me make a big "Too much Chocolate" cake to bring to the meeting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home