&t The Taylor Family: Mirror Mirror

Saturday, May 26

Mirror Mirror

I wanted to give Daddy some quiet time to himself today so I gathered the children (after they had cleaned their rooms) and took them to the dollar theater in Altamonte. We got a big thing of popcorn and some cups for water and then found our seats to watch the Snow White movie, Mirror Mirror. It was pretty good but Javan didn't want to sit still so I had to take him out of the theater a couple times so he didn't interrupt other's movie experience. The girls sat and watched the whole thing without a single movement. They were really captivated by it all. Between the four of us we devoured our entire tub of popcorn by the time the movie was over. I like taking the kids out to do different things, it's good for them to get out of the house and I know Peter appreciates some peace from the busy weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home