&t The Taylor Family: Happy Birthday Abigail!!

Friday, June 8

Happy Birthday Abigail!!

My baby girl turns 7 today! She is such a sweetie and a true blessing in my life. It's so funny how much she reminds me of myself when I was her age. Her looks, her personality, her way overemotional sensitivity to criticism or discipline all reflect who I was at her age. My juicy Apple-gail is constant reminder of why I became a mommy. When things are going rough or I think things are too hard she always comes up out of the blue with some wise thing to redirect my thinking or just comes and gives me a big hug that melts my heart. Abigail you are so genuine and sincere and you constantly show me how I should love others before myself. I thank God for you everyday and I am so excited to see the young woman you will become.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home