&t The Taylor Family: Chinese Food in the US

Sunday, May 6

Chinese Food in the US

For some reason Peter was craving Chinese food, I guess he didn't get enough while we were in China. Earlier we had dropped
Javan off at Grandma's to have some fun during the week so we were down to just our two beautiful girls. We had life group after church and then on the way home I got pretty sick with a terrible migraine that made me nauseous. I really wasn't in the mood to cook anything and just wanted to lie down. Peter called in an order for some Chinese and he picked it up on the way home. When we got to our house I went straight to our room and got in bed with all my clothes on. I tried to stay very still with my eyes shut and Peter brought me some Tylenol and water. Normally I never take any medication, I usually just wait it out but I was
in so much pain I was very willing to take some tonight. Peter got the girls dinner while explaining all the Chinese foods and how to use chopsticks. I don't know that they had ever had Chinese food before this and they were very interested in it all and how to eat it with sticks. Peter told me that they did very well and I asked him if he had taken photos to which he said yes. Yay! After about 30 minutes I started to feel a little better and then after about an hour I felt just fine so I was able to enjoy some Chinese food too. One of the benefits to rarely taking any pain killer is that when I do my body tends to react fairly quickly with even the lowest strength medication.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home