&t The Taylor Family: Happy Birthday to me!!

Tuesday, March 26

Happy Birthday to me!!

This week the girls are on spring break from school and since we were still trying to get some normalcy in our lives and things were crazy I decided to take the week off from work. My mom has Javan and I arranged for the girls to have a sleep over at their friend's house so Peter and I had the house and night to ourselves. We went to dinner with a couple friends from church. They had never been to the Melting Pot and Peter and I were going for my birthday so we all went together. It was delicious and also so nice to sit and relax with no agenda except to talk and have awesome food. Today we are picking up the girls at a frozen yogurt place around 5 so Peter and I went shopping and ran some errands in Sanford. I desperately needed some new maternity clothes and I found a bunch of great deals at Old Navy and Ross. We got some more things done around the house but also celebrated me. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home