&t The Taylor Family: Such a difference

Friday, March 15

Such a difference

When the movers arrived this morning we had locked Goose in master bathroom at the old house with her litter box and food and water. Once the movers were done and the girls were home from school we all went back over to the old house to see how things were. We still had a few things on the wall but for the most part everything was at the new place. I let Goose out of the bathroom and she wandered around the house smelling everything. I can't imagine what she was thinking. When we had a few more baskets of loose ends gathered and packed in the car Peter and I put Goose in the carrier to take to the new house. That was a feat in itself, she did not want to go in the carrier and made it very clear by her growling and tensing of her body. Somehow we managed to get her in though and then I held the carrier on my lap while Peter drove to the new house. Once at the new house I took her up to our bedroom (where she spent most of her time in the last house) and let her out. She smelled the furniture and explored for a while and then I picked her up and took her downstairs to show her where her litter box was and where her food and water was set up. She wanted nothing to do with the downstairs and ran back up the stairs and hid in the closet for a few hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home