&t The Taylor Family: Happy Halloween!!

Thursday, October 31

Happy Halloween!!

Tonight's the night! I have been working hard on all the costumes and now I finally get to show them off. The only costume I didn't make was Javan's, grandma bought the costume and "light saver" for him while he was at her house a couple weekends ago.
Since Abbi has the long hair it was decided she would make a great Princess Leia. I made her entire costume right down to the boot covers. Peter made her belt and spray painted a nerf gun for her carry. Of course, we had to get
the hair just right and that probably took longer than everything else combined when we were getting ready tonight. Bresa, after some long thought, opted to be Padme. Her costume wasn't near as hard to put together since all I had to make for it was her utility belt, boot covers and her shawl. Daddy spray painted a gun for her too and I made a
holster for her to carry it in. I was really excited to see everyone all dressed up tonight. I don't have a costume but I did borrow an R2D2 backpack from my aunt so I carried him around. We met Joe and Jana and our Pastor James and Shana in Debary and went trick or treating in Joe's neighborhood. Everyone loved the costumes and Peter and Abbi got a ton of compliments which made my heart happy. I love it when hard work pays off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home