&t The Taylor Family: The Taylors first Broken Bone

Friday, March 21

The Taylors first Broken Bone

I was working when Peter called and asked for some advise. Apparently Bresa had fallen off her bike (today was the first day of Spring Break) and her left thumb looked swollen and a little off compared to her right thumb. I wasn’t too concerned but he wanted to know if he should take her to the Emergency Room
or to an Urgent Care Center. I told him to go to Urgent Care and they should be able to take care of everything there much quicker and cheaper than the ER. After about an hour he sent me this picture and told me that Bresa had a small fracture to her thumb but was doing really well and not be dramatic about it at all. I felt bad for her and I was sad that I wasn’t there at the doctor with her. She had Daddy though and he is a much better parent than I am anyhow so I knew she was fine. The doctor made a cast sort of thing on her thumb than wrapped it in an ace bandage to make a sort of splint. When I got home I made her tell me about it and then I let her choose where we would go for dinner. She has to see an Orthopedic next week to make sure she is healing well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home