&t The Taylor Family: Gardening

Monday, July 10

Gardening

In the Spring Brye helped me plant a bunch of flowers in my garden. Well all that hard work paid off, we have lots of flowers and everything is growing great! Brye loves to help in the garden, she is great help too. She helps me dig holes and put the flowers in and put the dirt back around them. It's like having my own gardener. The tree to the right of the photo was planted on Brye's first birthday, it was just small then, it has really grown tall in the last two years.

2 Comments:

At 9:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Chellee,

Oh your flowers look so beautiful!
Is Abi helping out somewhere too?

I love your blogs and pictures. We don't get to see you guy much so this helps me know what's going on.

Take care and say hi to Peter from Kent.

:)
Jake Haralson

 
At 7:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home