&t The Taylor Family: Let's go to the Movies

Friday, July 7

Let's go to the Movies

I had an appointment downtown Orlando today so us girls had to come into town with Peter for the day. He was working an open to close shift so we had to find something to fill our time. It rained just about all day so anything outside was a no-go. I was looking through the paper and I found a movie theater in Altamonte that was only 50 cents per person!! 50 cents! You can beat that so we were off. We went and saw Ice Age-The Meltdown. I had really wanted to see this movie but we hadn't gotten a chance before so this was perfect. Brye had a great time and she was really good but Abbi was very squirmy. She behaved though and didn't cry at all so I was happy about that. After the movie we just window shopped at the mall and because both the girls missed their naps earlier they were out after a couple stores. On a very sad note, Abbi lost her Snuggly Bear somewhere at the mall. I backtracked every step I took and I left my name and number with every Lost and Found so hopefully I will hear something soon. Abbi was so tired but she just wouldn't give it up because she didn't have her Snuggly. It is really sad, I don't know what we are going to do tomorrow when we still don't have him. She is already so sad. :( Poor little baby.

1 Comments:

At 9:07 AM, Blogger Smith Family said...

Tyler says if Abbi doesn't find hers that he will give her his. He is still too young to be attached to his yet. I really hope you guys find Snuggly Bear. This is so sad :(

Love Aunt Heather & Baby Tyler

 

Post a Comment

<< Home