&t The Taylor Family: Sew buttons...

Monday, July 24

Sew buttons...

In Brye's Tumble Class they use bean bags to help in certian activities. The children put them on their heads while they are on the balance beam to help create good posture and form, we throw and catch the bean bags to help build coordination, the children use them as "babies" when they act like animals jumping and crawling to build strength in their arms and legs. Grandma had a great idea to make some for Brye so she could practice at home. So Brye and I went off to the store and she picked out four different patterns of materials she wanted the bean bags to be made from. We even picked out a couple extras to help decorate the bean bags with a "snowflake" and letters to spell out her name. I sewed them all up with my sewing machine my mom got me for Christmas a few years ago, and now we are all ready to practice! They came out great and now I am in the sewing mood to make more things. I think I am going to make the girls pillows for the car because when they fall asleep in their carseats they always look like their necks are broken; Ouch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home