&t The Taylor Family: Parent's night out

Saturday, July 15

Parent's night out

Tonight we dropped the girls off at our friend Kim's house and then Peter and I went out to dinner and movie. Something we haven't done in probably a year and a half. We wanted to go see Pirates but by the time we got there the two soonest shows were sold out. Peter wanted to see Superman so we went to that one instead. It was better than I thought it would be so I was happy, I am not a huge Superman fan but I did think the movie was good. It was nice to get out and enjoy each others company, even if it was just for a few hours. We picked the girls up afterwards and they slept all the way home. They had fun too and were really worn out. Thanks Miss Kim and Chris for taking care of our girls.

Also Happy Birthday Uncle David!!

1 Comments:

At 7:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home