&t The Taylor Family: Could you find this?

Wednesday, July 19

Could you find this?

I was having a little camoe problem with a Geocache that I had placed so I sought help from a fellow cacher in my area and was able to come up with something that blended in better. The location of my geocache is under a tree that drops a lot of dead leaves so I gathered a bunch up and concealed my container. Geocaching is a sport where people hide things all over the world and put the coordinates online for other cachers to go find. Once you find the cache you sign your name and trade out items and then log your find on the geocaching site (see link to the right). I have placed three caches of my own and still can't decide if it is more fun to hide or seek.

2 Comments:

At 7:50 AM, Blogger Smith Family said...

Tricky Tricky! Looking forward to finding this guy the next time we're down.

Heather

 
At 9:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home