&t The Taylor Family: Happy Birthday Bryanna

Sunday, July 16

Happy Birthday Bryanna

Today Bryanna turns three years old!! It is so hard to believe that our little girl is already three! To celebrate Peter and I took her to Sea World for her very first trip. We had a great time and got to see lots of animals. We saw the dolphin show and Brye really liked visiting the penguins and puffins. It was really hot outside but we enjoyed ourselves anyhow. We have tickets for the rest of the year so we are going to go back again when it is cooler and less crowded. My mom took Abbi for the day and then we met up with her at my sister, Janell's house where Brye got to open some presents. After we got home for the night we had cake that Brye picked out special just for her birthday. Also our friend Chris came over, sometimes I think Brye loves him more than us. Brye had a great day and I am sure we are all going to sleep well tonight.

Also Happy Birthday Robert!!

2 Comments:

At 9:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

 
At 1:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home