&t The Taylor Family: A Day full of Tumbling

Thursday, September 21

A Day full of Tumbling

A couple weeks ago Brye missed her tumbling class so we were aloud to make it up another week. They have two tumbling classes on Thursdays, one at 10:30 and another one at 1:00. We normally go to the later class but since Peter didn't have to work until 12:30 today we chose to make up her missed class in the morning. I always take Brye in and help her with her tumbling while my mom watches Abbi. Peter usually has to work while we are there so he has only seen Brye in the gym once before. Since I was taking her again later Peter wanted to take her in the morning. Abbi and I came along and watched while Brye and Daddy did all the tricks. I came in and shot a couple pictures when they did the obstacle course and Peter took a few when Brye was in the Pit. A lot of people have asked what the Pit was so I was sure to post a picture of her working her way through it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home