&t The Taylor Family: I have the best husband ever!!

Monday, November 13

I have the best husband ever!!

When Peter and I were coming home from San Diego last month he let me borrow his Ipod during the home flight. He had already put all my songs in it so I could hear my own music that I hadn't listened to in a week or soI really enjoyed it and mentioned something about maybe someday wanting my own Ipod. Well, we are going back to CA next week, we leave on Monday. Peter surprised me by ordering my own Ipod and getting me a gift card so I can buy more music too. He had the back engraved with "For my wife, my love, my inspiration from God." He is so sweet, I couldn't have ever asked for a better husband. I don't know how I got so lucky but I'm not going to complain.

Tonight Shar made it over, we had a great time just hanging out and we have lots of plans for more fun the rest of the week. Final word is my IVF will either be Wednesday or Friday, we won't know until tomorrow but I will keep you posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home