&t The Taylor Family: Popcorn Flicks

Thursday, November 9

Popcorn Flicks

Being the second Thursday of the month, Winter Park put on their Popcorn flicks. Peter and I met up with Michael and Angela on Park Ave to watch a movie outside. We were a little better prepared this time around and decided to grab dinner once we snagged the best spot in the grass. The boys walked down to a local pizza shop and got dinner while Angela and I talked. We ate the pizza up quick and got comfortable just in time for the movie to start. Tonight they played The Day the Earth Stood Still. I had never seen it but it was entertaining. It was a bit chillier than last time but this time I had Peter to keep me warm. My mom came by with Brye shortly after the movie started and watched it with us. Brye fell asleep on one of the blankets almost immediately and Abbi snuggled with Grandma the whole time. Next month they are playing two movies on different nights and we are sure to be there. I added a picture of our friends, Michael and Angela, because I know a lot of you don't know who they are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home