&t The Taylor Family: Cache on!

Saturday, November 4

Cache on!

Sorry for the no post yesterday, believe it or not we were busy. :) Last night we took both the girls over to friends houses and Peter and I went out to dinner and movie. It was really nice to get out for a while. The girls spent the night where they were and in the morning we went out to Ocala National Forest and went to a geocaching event.
We hiked 5+ miles and found 10 caches along the way. We were in competition with other teams and had to compete for time as well as items collected. We lost all of that. But we won for team shirts and got an ammo can full of gear. I had nothing to do with the design or making of the shirts so I gave the can to the other members. They were sweet enough to share the insides and I came out with 2 of my very own geocoins that I can track along their journey. We had a really great time and it was our first event so we will definitely be going to more.

1 Comments:

At 12:22 PM, Blogger Noah Rusnock said...

What did you decide on for your "Shirt Names"?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home