&t The Taylor Family: Mac Rocks

Tuesday, November 14

Mac Rocks

This morning we met up with Shar at her hotel and picked her and Hannah up to go to the Mall of millennia. We wanted to go there to check out some Mac computers and pick up a laptop and desktop for Shar and Johnny to replace their old PCs. Shar also bought me a case for my new Ipod so that is doesn't get all scratched up like Peter's is. Then after the mall we ate some lunch and Peter took the girls back to the house while Sharon and I did some caching and food shopping. When we finally got back home we made hot dogs and Michael and Angela came over and hung out for a bit. Now Peter is helping Shar with her new computer and getting everything set up and ready for her to use. We still don't know if the IVF is tomorrow or Friday. The Dr is going to call me at 8 am to let us know what we need to do. So I thank you all in advance for your prayers and well wishes, I will of course keep you all informed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home