&t The Taylor Family: Back to Normal

Saturday, January 13

Back to Normal

Today was our first full day back. Peter had a couple errands to run so I stayed home with the girls and they got nice naps like I am sure they haven't had in a while. I bet they are happy to be back in their own beds, I know I was. I did some quick email catch up and worked on a couple things I had in the "In Basket" and then I just relaxed and enjoyed being home. When Peter got back we went to Target to look at a couple things before meeting our friends, Michael, Angela, and Randy for dinner nearby. Tomorrow is Randy's birthday so it was nice to see him to celebrate a little bit. I of course didn't have my camera on me so I didn't get a picture. I don't know why but Brye was really tired and she fell asleep shortly after we put her in her carseat, we talked outside the van for a while so it is probably better that she wasn't bored. So good to be back to normal and hanging with our friends around town again. Tomorrow night we expect to hang out with Chris and hopefully Reba if she doesn't have to work too much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home