&t The Taylor Family: Meeting up with Ali

Monday, January 8

Meeting up with Ali

Our friends Ali and Sean moved from FL to PA about a year and half ago. When they left they stopped by our house on their way and that was the last time we saw them. Brye and Gabe (their oldest) still write letters and mail things to each other and Ali and I still talk on the phone. After Peter and I got to Steve's house Ali called and found out that we were pretty close. We planned all week to meet up somewhere that wasn't too far for either of us to drive and today we made the short trip. It was so good to see her again! We met up and had lunch and the kids played and then I took her caching for a little bit. Ali had never been caching but she got excited about it when I told her after I started caching over a year ago. Now I am pretty sure she is addicted. Sorry Sean I guess now you will have to splurge on a GPS unit, oops. Unfortunately Sean had to work today so we didn't get the pleasure of seeing him but we did see Ali and their two kids and that was great. It was about 44 degrees out where we were and also very windy. We wanted a picture of all of us before we left but we were so freezing that we settled for one of just us while the kids were all warm in the car.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home