&t The Taylor Family: Today's Ventures

Sunday, January 7

Today's Ventures

Yesterday Peter and Heather still weren't feeling too great so instead of going to D.C. we went to Ikea. Peter had never been there before but he didn't get to enjoy it too much because he felt really bad and had to keep finding places to sit and rest. I hadn't been to an Ikea since my Mom and I met up with Steve and Heather in Canada and we went to one in Toronto. That was about 3 years ago. Peter and I bought a couple shelves for Brye and Abbi's rooms so that it is easier for them to clean them up. Today we didn't have anything planned and after we went out and grabbed a new cache (we were first to find, which is a big deal in the caching world) we went back home and logged our find then we went to lunch at Panera. Before I was pregnant Panera was my favorite place to eat but since I got pregnant I haven't really wanted it much. Today however was pretty cold and Peter still wasn't feeling great so soup sounded really good. We all went for lunch and had soup in bread bowls and it hit the spot. Since we weren't too far from Point Lookout State Park we drove to the peak and took a short walk to get some civil war insight. The area was really interesting and we had fun seeing the cool buildings that were there. Now we are back home and getting ready for dinner, we may play a game of hearts before going to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home