&t The Taylor Family: We Got our Baby Back!

Friday, January 12

We Got our Baby Back!

After one final day of driving we finally made it home to house. Lucy (our cat) was SO happy to see us. She told us all about what she did and just talked and talked and never let me out of her sight. After we were home for about 30 minutes my mom came with Abbi. She heard me talking through the door and started calling "Mama Mama." I was so happy to see her, I missed her so so much. I unpacked everything we put it all away and then the girls went and played A LOT. It was very obvious from all the laughing and giggling that they really missed each other. Brye didn't even want to stop playing to go to the grocery store with Grandma to pick up some necessities we needed at the house. It just melted my heart the way they were so happy to see each other and how well they played together. I missed hearing them laugh so much in the other room. We had a great time in MD with Steve and Heather but it is good to be home!

1 Comments:

At 10:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How sweet...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home