&t The Taylor Family: Abbi's first haircut

Sunday, December 31

Abbi's first haircut

Last night my mom gave Abbi her first haircut. I know, she's 18 months and she has never had a haircut. But she's a girl so she needs long hair. Well it was finally time to cut it, my mom trimmed the back and sides and then cut her bangs so that she could see again. Now you can see her pretty blue eyes again!! She's so cute!

On another note: Peter and I decided to followed my brother back home to Maryland. We figured we didn't have anything going on here so why not take a little trip. Steve and Heather bought their first house earlier this year so I am excited to go see it. It is suppose to be cold and rainy though but hopefully we will get a couple nice days. We don't know how long we are staying, we figure we will just hang out until Steve gets tired of us and kicks us out. :)

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home