&t The Taylor Family: Long Awaited...

Saturday, December 30

Long Awaited...


Well, today was the end of a long project. I completed a bass today that I started working on over a year ago. It was a casual build, with no predicted end at first, but as the holidays approached, I got inspired again. I really wanted to finish it before we moved away (while that was still the plan) and when we decided not to move the plan was still the same - finished this year. Finally it's done. This was my first bass, and I think it turned out well. It's very pretty and sounds good and plays well. What more could you ask for? I delivered it to it's new owner this evening. He was quite pleased with it and I was a tad reluctant to let it go, but I'm sure it will be loved.

1 Comments:

At 5:54 PM, Blogger Rayna Nielsen said...

It looks beautiful

 

Post a Comment

<< Home