&t The Taylor Family: Merry Christmas Eve

Monday, December 25

Merry Christmas Eve

Last night, on Christmas Eve, we went over to my Dad's house and had Christmas there. Every year we spend Christmas Eve with my Dad and Judy and my grandparents and my Aunt and Uncle. This year since everyone was in town all my brothers and sisters came too. We had a great time. It was the first year at my Dad's new house. I think Peter and Brian's favorite part was the new pool table that they got but I know that the kids favorite part was the piano that played all by itself. The girls got lots of new clothes, I was really happy because they really needed them. We got yummy chocolate and a gift card to Home Depot, yay! We had a great time seeing the family and spending time with them all. Dinner was great and when we got home we were exhausted.


Every year I try and get a picture of our four living generations so the girls will have them when they get older.


When we got home for the night, Brye was sleeping but when I told her we had to leave cookies for Santa she got right up. We had talked about this before so she was really excited to do it. She was pretty certain that Santa would prefer Chocolate Milk over white milk so we filled his mug in hopes that he would be happy. My mom got this plate and mug set for Brye a few years ago but this year is the first time that we got it out. This morning Brye was more excited that Santa ate the cookies than she was that there were presents under the tree.

Check out Smith Family Blog for more photos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home