&t The Taylor Family: Brye's Best Friend

Saturday, February 10

Brye's Best Friend

We did our regular routine up until nap time and after the kids were down Peter and I worked out in the yard. We dug our fish pond deeper so that the tub sat flush with the ground and then we put bricks around it. Okay, so Peter did all the digging and I mostly watched but at least I kept him company. Peter cleaned the tub all out so it looked like new and I rinsed the rocks and caught the fish (that was fun). While Peter dug I trimmed the bushes and clipped any leaves that were damaged due to the frost off my Hibiscis plants. It all took a long time but it looks great now and we are happy it is done. Chris came over for the evening and we just hung out. Brye gets so excited when Chris comes, we say he is her best friend. He is great with both Brye and Abbi and they never want to leave him alone so he can talk to Peter or so they can do what they are suppose to. Brye and Abbi are lucky to have Chris around, he is a great Uncle to them especially since their real Uncle's aren't nearby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home