&t The Taylor Family: Happy Valentine's Day!!

Wednesday, February 14

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Hope everyone had a great day with their loved ones today! Peter and I told each other that weren't going to do anything for V-day. Neither of us wanted to go all crazy or really had any desire for a gift so we said we wouldn't buy each other things. Well, I woke up this morning to Abbi coming into our room carrying beautiful Gerber Daisies. Right after she came in Peter followed her with dozens of roses for me! I was swimming in flowers. He is so sweet. When I got up I found even more Gerber Daisies on the table and I went to work putting all my bunches of flowers into vases. Peter said he bought me lots because I hadn't been feeling well lately and this way I could have flowers all over the house so when I wasn't feeling well no matter where I was I could see my flowers and be happy. He is so sweet!! We had plans to go to my Mom's for dinner. She had picked up Brye last night so we had to go and pick her up. We went into town early and did a bit of errand running. We started by going to couple music stores to find a gig bag for Peter's new guitar he just finished. Then we went to SkyCraft, a great surplus store that has all sorts of weird things. We met up with Michael for lunch near his work and then headed over to the mall. I was looking for some maternity clothes but I didn't really find anything that I liked there. After we left there we went to Bed Bath and Beyond and bought a new toaster because ours broke (I know, how romantic). We finally made it to mom's and after dinner we all headed over to the ceramic store to make a couple pieces, today they had a special where there was no Studio Fee so you just paid for the piece you picked out and paint. Brye and Abbi both made plates with their handprints on it and Peter made a really cool little bowl for his guitar picks. Brye is already a pro because she came with Grandma so she had the whole thing down. This was Abbi first time so I had to help her a bit (okay, a lot) but she had a good time and really had fun. The plates came out really good and I just love their handprints on the plates. Once they are fired we can use them to eat and even put them in the dishwasher. I can't wait to see how they come out. Now it's time for bed and we are all exhausted. Hope your Valentine's Day was a great as ours!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home