&t The Taylor Family: Sugar Lips

Sunday, March 18

Sugar Lips

This morning we got up and then met with Michael and Angela over at the Winter Park Art Festival. Today was the last day of the show so I was happy we got a chance to walk around and see everything. We were suppose to meet up with Alex and Leiah also but I don't think they ever made it out which is kind of odd because it was their idea yesterday. Oh well. After the the Festival we stopped by and saw Peter's mom real quick and then stopped by my mom's house so she could say hello to the girls. We left there and on the way home we stopped at Dad and Judy's house. We hadn't been by in a while and decided to see what was new. They are doing well and Grandpa (Dad) gave the girls popsicles, I think their first ever, they were very excited about this. They made a mess but not as bad as I thought it would be and they ate them on the back porch so it was an easy clean up. Later we headed home for dinner and night night time, once again I am ready for bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home