&t The Taylor Family: Bead crazy

Monday, March 12

Bead crazy

Yesterday while we were doing a few errands we stopped in Michael's (one of my favorite stores) and touched everything we could see. Abbi is such a little princess and loves to be pretty. She walks around the house with all the necklaces and bracelets she can find, she likes to look in the mirror and say "Pretty" and then go on her way. Brye on the other hand isn't into the whole "dress up and pretty thing" but she loves crafts so I decided yesterday to get some beads and string for them to each make their own jewelry. My mom had done it once with Brye before and she had a great time so I knew should would like to make some more. This morning after breakfast Brye wanted to get started right away so we sat down and all had fun making the necklaces and bracelets. I helped Abbi put hers on the string but Brye did hers all by herself, I just tied it when they were done. They each made a necklace and a bracelet and wanted to make more but I said this was enough for now. They wore their jewelry all through lunch and I took it off for nap time but I am sure once they get up it will be right back on them. They are so proud of their work, as they should be, they look great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home