&t The Taylor Family: H2O

Wednesday, March 7

H2O

Anyone who has seen me in the last few months knows that I don't go anywhere without my water. Since I found out I was carrying triplets I decided to take up water, big time. I drink a minimum of two liters of water a day and only after I finish all my water do I allow myself to have something else to drink (i.e. grape juice, orange juice). It was really hard at first and even still I have days where I have to force myself to drink it all. Lately I have really been craving liquids with flavor, I really miss the taste of juices. I just want to make sure that that babies are getting all the water they need in order to function and grow properly. Also it helps me cut down on my sugar intake and hopefully I can escape this pregnancy without developing Gestational Diabetes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home